Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Today Matt Keenan, Scott McGrory and I are happy bring to you another episode of The Bike Lane. In this episode we discuss many pressing issues including a brief recap of Amstel Gold race. Also, After Black Caviar’s half brother was sold for $5M, we pose the question: Who’s offspring from cycling royalty would you put the highest price on? We’ll also have a good chat about some of the reader’s topic suggestions including our thoughts on riding in ProTeam kit if you’re not on a pro team. Television presenter, author and comedian Charlie Pickering will also be on the show telling us why he rides, and last but not least, we put in our tips for Liège-Bastogne-Liège.
In Episode 5 of The Bike Lane’s Spring Classics season, Matt, Scott and I chat about various topics, including:
– Amstel Gold Race recap.
– After Black Caviar’s half brother was sold for $5M, we pose the question: Who’s offspring from cycling royalty would you put the highest price on?
– Viewer topics: Are you a wanker for wearing proteam kit out on the road?
– Is it time for Cadel Evans to step aside and support young Tjay?
– The Project’s Charlie Pickering tells us why he loves to ride.
– We put our tips in for the last of the spring classics, Liège-Bastogne-Liège. Who’s yours?
You can also enjoy this video on: