Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
The 2010 North American Cyclocross Trophy Series will stay within the borders of the United States this year, but will span the continent with four weekends of racing.
NACT 2010 Schedule
- Star Crossed presented by Stanley – A Brand of PMI – September 18th – Seattle, WA
- RAD Racing Gran Prix presented by Hammer Nutrition – September 19th – Issaquah, WA
- The Great Brewers Gran Prix of Gloucester presented by Addison Gilbert Hospital – October 2nd and 3rd – Gloucester, MA
- Colorado Cross Classic – October 30th – Boulder, CO
- The Victory Circle Graphix Boulder Cup – October 31st – Boulder, CO
- Whitmore’s Landscaping Super Cross Cup – November 20th and 21st – Southampton, NY
This will be the third season for the series, which claims to be the richest cyclocross series in North America when series winnings are combined with daily prizes. This year the series will award equal prize lists for men and women.
“This has been a goal of the NACT series since year one so this is very exciting to announce,” said Myles Romanow, race director of the Whitmore’s Landscape Super Cross Cup and NACT founder.
Also new for 2010 is rider travel support for the top three riders each race weekend.
Bob’s Red Mill is sponsoring the Whole Grain Gauntlet course feature at each race and will give away food at the events.
Other NACT sponsors include Castelli–U.S. and BikeReg.com providing series online registration.
In 2009 the overall NACT series honors went to U.S. National Champion Tim Johnson of the Cannondale/Cyclocrossworld.com team and Canadian Natasha Elliott of the Garneau Club Chaussure Ogilvy team