Kittel repeats at Tour of Poland
Skil-Shimano's Marcel Kittel is undefeated at the Tour of Poland, after winning stage 2 in Varsovie Monday. The German sprinter won the 162km stage ahead of Garmin-Cervelo's Heinrich Hausller and Rabobank's Graeme Brown.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Skil-Shimano’s Marcel Kittel is undefeated at the 2011 Tour of Poland, after winning stage 2 in Varsovie Monday. The German sprinter won the 162km stage ahead of Garmin-Cervelo’s Heinrich Haussler and Rabobank’s Graeme Brown. Kittel now leads Poland’s Adrian Kuriek by 7 seconds and Haussler by 14 seconds on the GC.
- 1. Marcel KITTEL, (GER) Skil-Shimano, in 3:38:35
- 2. Heinrich HAUSSLER, (AUS) Garmin-Cervelo, at s.t.
- 3. Graeme BROWN, (AUS) Rabobank Cycling Team, at s.t.
- 4. Caleb FAIRLY, (USA) HTC-Highroad, at s.t.
- 5. John DEGENKOLB, (GER) HTC-Highroad, at s.t.
- 1. Marcel KITTEL, (Germany) Skil-Shimano, in 5:45:41
- 2. Adrian KURIEK, (Poland), at 7
- 3. Heinrich HAUSSLER, (Australia) Garmin-Cervelo, at 14
- 4. Alexander KRISTOFF, (Norway) BMC Racing Team, at 14
- 5. Bartlomiej MATYSIAK, (Poland) Ccc Polsat Polkowice, at 15