Omer Kem says leading the young Bissell Development Team this season has been “rewarding”
Axel Merckx has his new title sponsor and will continue working with Trek and Bontrager
Chris Baldwin looks like the 2006 overall Gila champion-edition in a tough finale on Wednesday
Jason McCartney's 2013 Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Think2 comes with Campagnolo’s electronic Record EPS group
Bissell's Phil Gaimon doesn’t recall the accident that landed him in a hospital, but the support he received is something he’ll never forget
Bissell rider talks about team training camp in California, taking home stuff from sponsors and drinking his favorite beverage
Jason McCartney, Phil Gaimon, and Patrick McCarty highlight the 2013 additions to the Bissell roster
Kenda climber jumps ship for a team he thinks is almost assured a shot at the big U.S. races
Francisco Mancebo leads the NRC standings with a victory in Sunday's Tour of the Battenkill, while Bissell leads the team standings after placing two riders in the top 10
Check out Brian Holcombe's author page.
- 1. Francisco Mancebo, Realcyclist.com, with 575 points
- 2. Jacobe Keough, Unitedhealthcare, with 297 points
- 3. Benjamin Jacques-Maynes, Bissell Pro Cycling Team, with 222 points
- 4. Michael Northey, Pureblack Racing, with 199 points
- 5. Jonathan Cantwell, with 183 points
- 1. Janel Holcomb, Colavita/forno D'asolo, with 368 points
- 2. Laura Van Gilder, with 265 points
- 3. Clara Hughes, with 244 points
- 4. Amber Neben, Htc - Highroad Women, with 217 points
- 5. Mara Abbott, Diadora Pasta Zara, with 201 points
FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium (VN) – Chris Baldwin is back to earning a paycheck and just in time to build up for a race he’s dreamt about his entire career. A week after missing out on the overall at the Redlands Classic by one second, Bissell Pro Cycling added the two-time national time trial champion to their roster Friday.
Retired pros Omer Kem and Burke Swindlehurst will join the Bissell team's management team for next year.
Patrick Bevin joined Bissell in May and won this weekend's Grand Cycling Classic NRC race.
Bissell's Patrick Bevin takes his first NRC win as Tibco's Jo Kiesanowski outguns series leader Cath Cheatley.
Ace photographer Casey B. Gibson recently spent some time with Team Bissell's Pinarello Dogma 60.1 bikes and sent us this photo gallery. He was impressed, and we expect you will be, too.